The DeForest Windsor Area Chamber 4th of July Arts & Crafts Show is an opportunity for you to experience a great deal of exposure and potential sales during our 4th of July Celebration! We will have well over 2000 people at our 4th of July event. First registered with payment will receive preference for available spaces.
Arts & Craft show vendors both need to register by June 16th for the 4th of July celebration. Vendors will be supplied an assigned space (approx. 12x12). You will need to supply a pop-up tent and any other supplies needed.
- Only Artist exhibiting their own original, hand crafted works are allowed to participate
- Returning vendors have first right of space.
- Booth size approximately 12’ x 12’.
- You will receive confirmation through email or phone call as applications are received.
- Registration fee is $40
- Registration deadline: June 16th, 2016
- Artists are responsible for all aspects of their exhibits including tables, chairs, canopies, set-up, take down and clean-up.
- A 10’ x 10’ pop-up canopy or similar shelter that can handle WI weather is required. The event is held rain or shine.
- Artists must be ready & open for patrons by 10:30 AM July 4th and stay throughout the day (until 6 PM). No vehicles are allowed on the grounds during event hours
Registration Form Download